- Early Spring – Evaluate Resources & choose a plan
- Spring – Contact perspective schools, principals, transportation supervisors, etc.
- Late Spring – Confirm schools participation & pick program dates
- Summer – assemble & produce materials including, but not limited to, letters, forms, signs, key tags, clipboards, stop watches, etc.
- Summer – Contact local businesses (if applicable)
- Summer – Arrange for program monitors (if applicable)
- Once school has begun – Re-contact principals/re-confirm program dates
- Send out materials two to four weeks prior to program start date
- Confirm receipt of materials one to two weeks prior to program start date
- Troubleshoot any miscellaneous issues one week prior to program start date
- Program begins
- Data collection (if applicable)
- Follow up with principals & transportation supervisors
- Analyze data (if applicable)
- Send out thank-you letters
- Report results